Managing your Myxer Account
Myxer Account Overview
Myxer accounts are free, and take just a few seconds to create. They come in
two flavors: Myxer Download Accounts for just about anybody, and
Myxer Artist Accounts for people that want to share and sell their
A Myxer Download Account lets you make your own
ringtones and wallpapers from files on your PC, as well as download any of the
thousands of free ringtones and wallpapers offered on Myxer.
If you have original content, such as your band's music or images, that you
want to make available as ringtones or wallpapers, then a Myxer Artist Account
is for you. Artist accounts have all the benefits of personal accounts, and
also allow you to share and sell your original content
using our patent-pending MyxerTags™ technology.
Both types of account are completely free to create. Personal accounts can be
upgraded to artist accounts at any time.
Create an account
» Create a Myxer Personal Account.
» Create a Myxer Artist Account.
What do I do if I forgot my password?
Go to the Forgot Password page and enter
the email address or phone number associated with your account.
Text "reset pw" to 69937 ("MYXER"), or +447797806195 if you are outside the United States, and we will send the new password to your mobile phone.
What do I do if I get a new phone?
- Go the My Account > Change Phone Number page
- Same old phone number? Just let us know if you have changed carriers or not
- Spiffy new phone number? Give us the new number and we send a new verification code to your phone.
* We will automatically detect your new phone type the next time you download a ringtone or wallpaper from our server.
How do I change my email address?
- Go to the My Account > Change Email page
- Enter your new email address and Hit 'Update'
- Check your email and follow the link in the message we sent to verify the new address
*If you don't see a message from us in your Inbox, check your Bulk Mail folder just incase it
got put there my mistake.
How do I unsubscribe from the Myxer newsletter?
- Go to My Account > Contact Options page
- Unselect the Newsletter checkbox
(No more newsletters for you :)
How do I cancel my account?
Ah, why do you want to go and do a thing like that? There isn't really anything to cancel. We are not a
subscription service and you will not be sent messages you did not specifically request.
If you are having trouble, send us a note and we'll try to help. If you still want to cancel, just click
here and fill out the form. We'll be sad, but we
will cancel your account for you.
*Once your account is cancelled, you will no longer be able to sign in or send messages from Myxer to your phone.
How do I re-enable my account?
- Go to the sign in page
- Enter your username (email address or phone number) and password and click 'Sign In'
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click 'Sign In' one more time
Your account will automatically be re-activated. Welcome Back!